`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
debated if i should get another blaster.

debated if i should get another blaster.
i got one and it blew.

the best was a ppel chrome,buxton top 100 and josh hader base out of /99
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: debated if i should get another blaster.
Buy the hanger packs. At least you're guaranteed three purple parallel cards!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Drmitch, should have done that myself....wasted $80 on blasters and hot crap.....could have had a hobby box for that and got an auto at least or 8 hangers and got 24 purple at minimum
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

do you guys know if the black parallel and the silver are just retail things. i pulled a silver auto and a black paralel but they arent in beckett yet

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I think the black paper /99 are not sure about the silver autos...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

what are they listed as?

(05-09-2014, 10:25 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Drmitch, should have done that myself....wasted $80 on blasters and hot crap.....could have had a hobby box for that and got an auto at least or 8 hangers and got 24 purple at minimum
Sorry to hear that. Happens to me all the time ... Recently with Heritage. Kept getting garbage, after buying too many blasters, then they came out with the blister packs that at least had the black parallel cards. I should have only bought those ... Would have a ton of black parallel cards by now.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.