`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG Shout Out to Randi!!!!

BIG Shout Out to Randi!!!!
I think everyone already knows this, but I just wanted to give another example of why Randi is a great Mod and an awesome guy. Canada Post lost my end of a trade that we did together last year. I waited for the better part of four months but it became obvious that it was never going to arrive. We kept in constant communication and when we jointly gave up, we posted a new trade where Randi traded generously in my favour to make up for the loss (even took out of his own Habs PC to make it right - but don't worry, I didn't try to snipe any Halaks!!!).

Anyway, I received the package today and Randi sent it express with tracking and signature required to ensure it made it safely. Even though I'm sure he didn't do any of this for accolades, I wanted to let the Beckett community know that it is people like him that make me still enjoy trading despite Canda Post and USPS incompetence and never-ending rate hikes.

Thanks Randi and as you know, I'm forever on the lookout for Halaks.

PS GO HABS GO!!!!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: BIG Shout Out to Randi!!!!
Thank you for the very kind shout-out, Marc! It sucks that Canada Post lost the package, as the Carey Price that was in there was a great one. Not to mention that all of the cards were PC ones for you. I am glad that this package made it to you without hassle, delay, or loss. Haha! Best wishes and thanks again!

Randi

This is great stuff guys. I have traded with both of you in the past numerous times and you are both standout member and traders in our community.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Thanks for sharing. Way to go Randi!!!!!