`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps base needed

2014 Topps base needed
Finally got all my 2013 sets wrapped up...now I can finally move into 2014 (only 4+ months in!)

First set I'm looking to finish up is 2014 Topps Base S1...I'm about 80% there, but still need 60 or so singles.

If you have some FT and see anything you'd like to trade for, HMU! All my wants are marked in my org.

And bonus if you also have some Prior, Wood, or Warners that I need!

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

RE: 2014 Topps base needed
Not sure if the stars are working correctly or not but I have a lot I just entered in my org you might want to check. Let me know.

Thank you,
Rob

Same as above. I went to your org and the 2014 Wants collection comes up empty. I should have some that you need.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Offer sent. Same issue with the stars though. About half of the ones I added I have marked as wants, but the stars didn't show up.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers

(05-08-2014, 07:45 PM)ceocards Wrote: Finally got all my 2013 sets wrapped up...now I can finally move into 2014 (only 4+ months in!)

First set I'm looking to finish up is 2014 Topps Base S1...I'm about 80% there, but still need 60 or so singles.

If you have some FT and see anything you'd like to trade for, HMU! All my wants are marked in my org.

Check me and see if I have any you can use. I didn't buy much but I do have some series 1 Topps.

Feel free to check me as well.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(05-08-2014, 07:45 PM)ceocards Wrote: Finally got all my 2013 sets wrapped up...now I can finally move into 2014 (only 4+ months in!)

Pm me what you need I have lots nft that I can enter for you

You have a few base card things that I could use. Open trade sent. I have all my 2014's entered Base, Parallels and inserts. Check out what you need from me please. Got lots of extras!

PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Check me.
Is this thing on?

Thanks everyone - have trade offers that should help me complete the set - if something falls through I'll check through those that posted to the thread.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.