`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kris Bryant Bowman Auto

Kris Bryant Bowman Auto
I've read where people are confirming his rookie base auto as a SP .... One where are they getting this information and two if it is confirmed SP what does that mean as far as print run on this card ? Any info would be appreciated
[Image: c420f836-983f-40d0-9430-a8ccfd947155_zpsfddf63fd.jpg]

RE: Kris Bryant Bowman Auto
I think it is speculation based on the amount they are seeing listed on ebay. One factor I read is that no one had seen any regular refractor autos which tends to indicate the base is SP'd. Think this was the case with Puig last year. I don't think anyone has a good idea of specific print run yet.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(05-08-2014, 06:58 PM)iconms Wrote: I think it is speculation based on the amount they are seeing listed on ebay. One factor I read is that no one had seen any regular refractor autos which tends to indicate the base is SP'd. Think this was the case with Puig last year. I don't think anyone has a good idea of specific print run yet.
Thanks .... That's what I figured as well . He's sure not hurting himself 3-4 with two HR's a double and a walk and six RBI's last night ! Lol I Feel the Cubs should just bring him up and I understand the whole rookie arbitration thing for extra year until free agency but this is the Cubs and they are large market not a small market team . So who cares ! They got the dough

I feel that for the most part when a card is a redemption it is an sp. This era in which we live in where there are numbered cards and low print runs is killing the hobby (among other things). That said what is an SP? Is it a card not printed as much as others? So for every 500,000 base Jeters in heritage there are what ,100,000 sp action? I mean is that really short printed when you think about it. When there are #'d cards to 100 that you can find anywhere.

(05-08-2014, 08:01 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I feel that for the most part when a card is a redemption it is an sp. This era in which we live in where there are numbered cards and low print runs is killing the hobby (among other things). That said what is an SP? Is it a card not printed as much as others? So for every 500,000 base Jeters in heritage there are what ,100,000 sp action? I mean is that really short printed when you think about it. When there are #'d cards to 100 that you can find anywhere.
Always wonder how many base autos are signed myself as well ... Lol. Bryant signed only 4,000 and Aberu signed 7,000 .. Hahaha. No one knows but the players and Bowman so your right what is a SP and that is back to what I was wondering

They will be even more sp in about 2 years when the redemption is no longer valid. The. They should spike a little. I would say then bowman could tell us how many actually got fulfilled