`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice mail day from topps pics added

nice mail day from topps pics added
got a replacement card i pulled another eddie lacy topps chrome auto nicely centered and it had a badly damaged corner so i sent it back to topps with 19 other damaged cards i got out of 3 different sealed boxes of chrome at the same store over 2 weeks two of the 3 autos were damaged bad the first was manti teo so it was no big deal then went back two weeks later and bought 2 more boxes same place and got the lacy so i sent them back they replaced all of the cards except the lacy and sent me a replacement instead a 2012 trent richardson chrome subset auto i complained sent it back and got a very nicely centered cordarrelle patterson refractor auto rc /150 in exchange and also got my redemptions in from topps today all very nicely centered
marcus lattimore base rc auto
marcus lattimore refractor rc auto
marcus lattimore pink refractor rc auto
and also a jackie bradley jr auto patch

should i have kept the trent ?
[Image: IMG_1095_zps2c227b32.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1094_zpsc4eb2489.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1093_zps8ce6e45e.jpg]
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

RE: nice mail day from topps
Cordarrelle much better than Trent..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: nice mail day from topps
i would have liked the original eddie lacy but i think id rather have the patterson than the TR
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

RE: nice mail day from topps pics added
Agreed, Lacy would have been the best option of the three, but that Patterson is still a very nice card.
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!