`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consensus needed!

RE: Consensus needed!
(05-07-2014, 09:01 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: I'm all for trading, and do when I can, but it's a rough time of year. Season's winding down, so the trading is too.
I concur. I know I'll be ramping back up again in Sept./Oct. once the new sets come out.

I'm gonna pick back up on trading when SPA comes out. Gonna try to build the FW set primarily through trading
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

I am trading, and have been able to land a WHACK of PC items over the past little while. Do not forget about those that barely use the Boards for communication. There are a load out there that have no posts, but lots to offer. Just keep the feedback in mind.

Randi

I would guess everyone wants to trade or we wouldn't be here. It's just a matter of "I have what you want, and you have what I want."
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Still trying to trade...and i will be one of the first to have new wants this year with mvp going out as the first set of the year...with the return of the rookie redemption of doom...geeezzz
MVP Total Project 10031/19603 51.2% (may be a bit more...with the beckett downtime i may have missed some...)

www.ithor.webs.com

I don't like buckets...i won't look at them and don't ask me to look at them

I'm still trading. Just haven't in a few weeks. Been pretty busy with work and hockey tournaments 2 hours away the last 3 weekends.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I am done trading on here due to all the issues. Cannot rely on this staying fixed for more than 2 weeks at a time. I have removed over 26K cards and keep my order via Excel spreadsheet from now on. Makes it a little harder to trade on here since I no longer have my wants listed. Plus this is more geared to UD & Panini collectors, whereas I am a ITG collector.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia