`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still trading?

Anyone still trading?
I can't remember the last time I had more than one trade offer sent to me in any weekly period. I have sent out a number of trades but most are just ignored by the users as I see they have logged in since. If you are not interested in trading please just cancel trades so I know the cards you show as wanting can be traded elsewhere.

I am very easy to deal with and more than willing to help someone get cards they need even if you only have trade bait for me.

Have a look at my traders. I don't load all of my base so it looks like I don't have the 1000's of cards others do but mine are mostly inserts, RC, parallels, GU and AU cards.

Shoot me an offer and we will get a deal done.

Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: Anyone still trading?
I am. Open offer sent. We will get a trade done. Lmk what you need if I don't have it I'll get it.

Scott: I'm still trading, but sporadically until finances improve. Don't think I have anything you need right now though...
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(05-07-2014, 12:10 PM)SYNYSTER8 Wrote: I am. Open offer sent. We will get a trade done. Lmk what you need if I don't have it I'll get it.
I sent you a message on the trade, let me know and if not I will find something else.

(05-07-2014, 03:09 PM)opierocks Wrote: Scott: I'm still trading, but sporadically until finances improve. Don't think I have anything you need right now though...
Cool, well check and see if I have anything you need and we will work on a deal.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I'm still trading
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage