`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wisconsin Badgers Collection

RE: Wisconsin Badgers Collection
Very nice! I love the look of 2014 UD. Haven't busted any boxes yet but bought a LOT of Baylor singles :-)
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(05-13-2014, 11:26 AM)spazzyvol Wrote: I pulled the James white auto and letterman auto in same box!
Wow, talk about luck there! Lol congrats!

(05-13-2014, 04:43 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Very nice! I love the look of 2014 UD. Haven't busted any boxes yet but bought a LOT of Baylor singles :-)
I like the Lettermen cards, but the base is kinda pointless...I'd rather just buy singles of what I need.

Finally another addition, and many thanks to lynchy19 for helping me out Smile
[Image: 040z41yd.jpeg]

(07-30-2014, 05:55 PM)savagenate Wrote: Finally another addition, and many thanks to lynchy19 for helping me out Smile
[Image: 040z41yd.jpeg]
I love this particular letterman set; not because they are necessarily better looking than others, but because of the very cool optical illusion they create when lined up side by side.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

It is pretty crazy! Hopefully I'll have the full name at some point to show off Smile

(07-31-2014, 03:17 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: I love this particular letterman set; not because they are necessarily better looking than others, but because of the very cool optical illusion they create when lined up side by side.