`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overdue and Scan Heavy Mail Post! 13-14 BTP was a big help!

Overdue and Scan Heavy Mail Post! 13-14 BTP was a big help!
Haven't posted any mail in a while, but now that I have a second I thought I would. The release of 2013-14 BTP has tons of new McLean stuff, and some very low numbered so the chase is on, but here is the start! BTW- if you or anyone you know pull any McLean stuff from BTP - let me know please!

Start with the Scotty Stevens stuff, as there isn't much

[Image: 001-3.jpg]

The All Star jersey is /100

There was some nice Bertuzzi pieces that showed , including a couple spiffy patches!

[Image: 002-3.jpg]

The Parkhurst Stick and Jersey is /90

[Image: 003-3.jpg]

Now the nice stiff! Ultimate Series National Heroes Patch 21/25 , The Cup Signature Patch 04/75 , The Parkhurst Retro Stick/Jersey is /60 , and I picked up the Summit RC only because it's a PSA 10.

Now the McLean pickups!

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Masked Men Silver /90 , Franchise Leaders Glove /29 , Masked Men Memorabilia Glove /10.

On to the new release stuff!

[Image: 005-1.jpg]

2013-14 BTP Game Used Jerseys Silver /180 (and more on the way)

[Image: 006-1.jpg]

And two of the Game Used Jerseys Patch Variation. I've never been able to get a McLean patch before so I was stoked! These are numbered the same as the jersey GUM-44 /180 , no confirmation yet on how many of the patch there are, but sounds like /30. I really wish ITG would serial # and differentiate these! I have some more different BTP stuff on the way too, so stay tuned, and thanks for looking!

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

RE: Overdue and Scan Heavy Mail Post! 13-14 BTP was a big help!
Amazing mail day!!! Congrats on the huge PC pick-ups, and to finally land that first patch card is a great milestone!

Randi

RE: Overdue and Scan Heavy Mail Post! 13-14 BTP was a big help!
Nice stuff. Always good when new releases have your player!
Go Avs Go!