`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The beginnings of my new collaborative player collector site. Free and easy to join!

The beginnings of my new collaborative player collector site. Free and easy to join!
Well I am finally putting together one of my website ideas.
Today I designed the very early look and feel of the site.
I want it to be simple and fun.
The button in the middle is the main attraction.
Click it and you will see a breakdown of player collector's completion stats.
They are divided into 5 tiers.
Hover over the link on the player to see the individual completion stats.
You can also expand the view to "full screen".
The best part is joining in on the fun is extremely easy.
And you can update your totals just as easily.
The only true drawback for many is that you need a site.
This is as much a fun master compilation as it is a showcase for sites.

So if you are interested in joining, please PM me and I'll help you out.
I'm open to ideas for design or content.
Thanks again!

Here is the link: http://cardcollectorscompilation.weebly.com/
This is currently best when viewed on a laptop/desktop in Chrome or Firefox.
A mobile version will be designed later.
Roy Oswalt Supercollector
My Oswalt site

RE: The beginnings of my new collaborative player collector site. Free and easy to join!
Ok first I would like to thank @gracecollector for joining and giving his suggestions.
Now I've divided up the individual section into tiers.
There's also an expanding feature, for a larger view.

I'm still working on a more mobile friendly version.
This site still looks best on a laptop/desktop in Chrome.
My Oswalt site

RE: The beginnings of my new collaborative player collector site. Free and easy to join!
I checked out the site last time you posted, looks pretty cool and a great idea!! I was trying to get a website on webs.com for free .......... do you know anything about them??? PS: I have no clue o how to make/design a website.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(05-10-2014, 12:20 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I checked out the site last time you posted, looks pretty cool and a great idea!! I was trying to get a website on webs.com for free .......... do you know anything about them??? PS: I have no clue o how to make/design a website.
Well I have been doing web design/programming more many years. Personally I find it incredibly fun and rewarding. I've used webs.com but I switched to weebly long ago. Weebly gives you a lot more freedom to create an actual site with HTML/CSS for free. You don't have to know much about the behind the scenes stuff (but it helps immensely). So if you are thinking of making a site, go to weebly.com and sign up. Pick out a template and start designing something. If you are truly serious about designing something, start learning HTML and CSS basics.
My Oswalt site