`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lucky Day (scans of Bowman 1/2 case)

RE: My Lucky Day (scans of Bowman 1/2 case)
Nice box break, but that Mantle is a beauty. You can beat vintage. Wow
Again WOW.

And again. WOW

RE: My Lucky Dsy
(05-06-2014, 05:45 AM)rentzington Wrote: wow thats amazing, hope you're giving that guy a discount Smile
I've alway treated him and his family very well! (As I do with all my patients!) Smile
It was cool to have a random "fun" day. Actually got better gifts than my actual birthday! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-06-2014, 03:49 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I've alway treated him and his family very well! (As I do with all my patients!) Smile
It was cool to have a random "fun" day. Actually got better gifts than my actual birthday! Smile
you better hope your wife doesn't troll these boards and sees this mitch. lol

(05-06-2014, 02:53 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice box break, but that Mantle is a beauty. You can beat vintage. Wow
Again WOW.

And again. WOW
Thanks. Looking back at it, I'd probably get a little more enjoyment buying vintage, but I really do enjoy ripping wax, too. Hmmmm, maybe I should just buy vintage wax? Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-06-2014, 02:13 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Cool!
Is that Ryne Sandberg's son? Grandson? Nephew? Paperboy ? Smile
quick search says no relation..

(05-06-2014, 03:55 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: quick search says no relation..
Funny enough I found out from 2014 bowman that indeed Wayne gretzkys kid is the cubs prospect in the checklist

well now that gretzky kid is in the angels system
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-base...etzkys-kid

(05-06-2014, 10:14 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: well now that gretzky kid is in the angels system
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-base...etzkys-kid
hah didnt even know, but thats one odd trade

(05-06-2014, 03:51 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: you better hope your wife doesn't troll these boards and sees this mitch. lol
LOL
The truth is, she'd probably agree Smile