`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody thinking about breaking a box or case soon?

Anybody thinking about breaking a box or case soon?
Just very curious to see, maybe we can get a case and have a large group break in the future possibly. Just trying to throw some ideas out, maybe get some interest in the forums.
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Anybody thinking about breaking a box or case soon?
I doubt anyone is going to be breaking any more 2014 TM now, but American Thunder comes out sometime soon. I can't remember the exact date. Maybe some members would be interested in joining together for a case break (or half-case break). A few members might be interested in breaking something from past years, but I can't speak for them.
Personally, I am going to start saving up for a box of Showcase (or Cup Chase, whatever PP finally decides to name it). I have spent way too much money on cards since TM was released. Gotta slow it down. Sad

I would be interested in doing a case break, I have never participated in one before but would like to. I am like Spaz I have spent alot lately and still have some guys waiting for me to get paid. Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

I'd love to try a break of Fanfare 2013, since that is the set I am working on and I find it pretty nice to open!

First Win

Just curious, but how would you split up a break for racing boxes? With other sports, it's a little easier with teams. I would be curious how the splits would go if we did something like this?

Also, I'm not saying I can participate yet...I have a few boxes of AT on reserve that I'll need to pay for first.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-06-2014, 08:22 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Just curious, but how would you split up a break for racing boxes? With other sports, it's a little easier with teams. I would be curious how the splits would go if we did something like this?

Also, I'm not saying I can participate yet...I have a few boxes of AT on reserve that I'll need to pay for first.
A pal of mine did a group break and randomized the spots by pack. If we did a case break, then we would do it by box, and randomize the list and have either Spot 1 gets box #1, or they choose which box they want.

First Win