`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about these 2014 Bowman cards. Who are these guys?

Question about these 2014 Bowman cards. Who are these guys?
I typically don't buy much if any Bowman but bought a hobby box and 3 jumbos. Are any of these guys considered a top prospect or someone I should hold onto? Also pulled a Mookie Betts Refractor Auto but sold it VERY quickly. Thanks for any help. I am clueless when it comes to new prospects.
[Image: bowmanautos001_zpsf47b915e.jpg]
[Image: bowman2001_zps9ce0ab99.jpg]
[Image: bowman3001_zps2b855f3c.jpg]

RE: Question about these 2014 Bowman cards. Who are these guys?
Henry Owens is probably the best and the Wade are probably the top 2 "potential" wise out of the lot and Renfroe, I've heard is another solid prospect as well. I'm personally making a PC of Billy Burns based on his play style as a burner but on a profit basis, he will be a minimal investment. I'd love to trade for the Burns to move along my slowly created AU rainbow so lmk if you're gonna move it. Not a bad lot by any means but as of this year no "homeruns" collecting wise but with Bowman you never know

Tapia and herrea are two young Latin kids getting a lot of prospect buzz lately so those might be good ones
Luke Jackson is a power arm for the rangers aa team scouts profile him as a late innings reliever due to his mechanics but don't count him out as a ml starter

Considering how the Yankees pitching rotation has been decimated over the past several weeks, Gabriel Encinas and Rony Bautista might just be the next #4 and #5 starters Smile
But seriously, You really lucked out on getting 3 Yankee prospect autos!!! Good job!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Interested in the Owens if you're trading...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks for the info everyone. I am going to hold off trading for now until I can find more info on the guys

Id never heard of any of them
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

owens is an absolute stud,,,top prospect on one of the most collected teams

Ownes I would keep he is going to be a star. Plus those rookies and prospect cards it may take 5 years before stardom hits
I have a Aflac of 2010 Jose Fernandez at fist I didnt think so much of him but seeing him pitch and what his cards are doing is beyond my belief

The Yanks players you cant go wrong on.

There is one I would like to know more about for I pulled his White Ice today but I am not going to steal your thread on out of 70,000 packs.

If you are a prospect hunter you did great.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Thorpe is a teenager the Twins plucked out of Australia. Young, but promising. Pitched real well in short season and Australian winter ball. Not overpowering, but has upside. Let me know if you ever want to move any. Trying to add some of these younger guys to my Twins PC.
Kepler