`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'14 GQ pricing
05-04-2014, 07:19 AM
'14 GQ pricing
Any chance this will get fixed too? Cards in trade show $0.00 but if you click on them you can see the prices. Same in org. More problems, no apparent solutions coming. Ugh.

Angels RC's - Trout, Skaggs, Cron, Cowart, Lindsey, Maronde, Luis Jimenez, Hunter Green, Kole Calhoun, Mark Sappington, etc.

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: '14 GQ pricing
that is how it always happens with new pricing. it had to populate before it appears in the org. that usually takes 24-48 hours

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
05-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Still nothing fixed on the GQ pricing. It shows the pricing when you click on the individual card (in some cases) but shows as $0 in the org and in the trade screen.

Angels RC's - Trout, Skaggs, Cron, Cowart, Lindsey, Maronde, Luis Jimenez, Hunter Green, Kole Calhoun, Mark Sappington, etc.

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!
05-06-2014, 04:15 PM
(05-06-2014 08:24 AM)eric387387 Wrote:  Still nothing fixed on the GQ pricing. It shows the pricing when you click on the individual card (in some cases) but shows as $0 in the org and in the trade screen.

And we REALLY pay for this service, unlike ORG and trade section..right??

According to some..trade is free..so put up with the problems and ORG is a small $$ amount..so relax..it is being worked on

Not so for OPG..it is the big buck annual on this site..I expect timely pricing and cross over reporting on other parts of site..

Bowman is out now..what to expect from this??

Sorry, I try to stay positive, but this is getting too much..no stars, ORG is goofed up..counts are off and OPG is not current..

Where shall I turn?? What should I do???

No answers here, customer service..chat rooms, emails..nothing..

Hanging out and hoping..

[Image: mayscopy.jpg]
05-06-2014, 04:32 PM
I just live chatted and asked about the trade multiple tag issue and when it will be fixed. Apparently the company line is to say everything will be fixed "tomorrow". We've all heard that before....several times....kind of ridiculous. Too bad there's nowhere else to go...and they know it.