`
 (Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why have the prices not changed in over a month?
05-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Why have the prices not changed in over a month?
First of all, I only collect baseball so I can only speak on that. As far as I can tell not a single price has changed in over a month. I have also not received the latest copy of the Baseball Price guide in the mail. What is going on? I paid for a year of "Dynamic Duo" in January 2014.
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2014, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:07 PM by drhst29.)
RE: Why have the prices not changed in over a month?
Not one reply. I am shocked. I thought that this was a sports card pricing company. 2005 Bowman Chrome Scott Mathieson should not be valued at $4. I'm just saying.
05-02-2014, 11:20 PM
this is the help forum for members to help each other......you need to contact customer support for magazine issues.

To see the price changes click home and look at the scrolling ticker

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
05-02-2014, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:38 PM by drhst29.)
You want me to go to your homepage and stare at it for hours on end until I see a price change that interests me. No thanks. Can I get my money back?

In addition, Super Moderator Floyd, I thought that I was helping everyone else by asking why the prices have not been changed on the website for over a month. Some people still think that this is a sports card pricing empire
05-03-2014, 04:29 AM
(05-02-2014 11:32 PM)drhst29 Wrote:  You want me to go to your homepage and stare at it for hours on end until I see a price change that interests me. No thanks. Can I get my money back?

In addition, Super Moderator Floyd, I thought that I was helping everyone else by asking why the prices have not been changed on the website for over a month. Some people still think that this is a sports card pricing empire

prices have changed. i can you specific cards, if you'd like, to verify that

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
05-03-2014, 07:06 AM
additionally, in the offseason, there isnt a lot of movement

also: the 4 dollar quote you repped is the high value. there is a high value and a low value. in addition, it is a GUIDE

and again, i can give you at least a dozen examples of changes just off the top of my head

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
05-03-2014, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 07:24 AM by drhst29.)
Ok, I guess that it is just the 22,000 cards that I have in my organize that have not changed. Any response as to why 2005 Bowman Chrome Scott Mathieson is valued at $4 when in reality no one would pay more than 4 cents for it. I can give you thousands of other examples of cards just like this one. I am convinced that a long time ago Beckett gave up on keeping their "guide" up to date. They are too interested in Coins and Internet radio shows.

If you don't mind, Jacoby, I would like to see a few of those price changes along with the dates that the price changed. I get on my organize everday; go to all items and calculate the total price to see if anything has changed. Again, 22,0000 cards and it has not changed since late March.
05-03-2014, 08:40 PM
while i understand your frustration . . . it would go a long way to treat others in the community with some respect, especially when they are simply trying to help you. specifically, you might back off a bit and/or apologize for your tone in your snippy reply to (super moderator) floydtown. he is a beckett user/customer, as well, not a beckett employee, and we are very fortunate to have him as a moderator of this discussion forum. learn the lay of the land before blindly lashing out.

if you have issues with beckett, their services, your subscriptions, etc. you need to get in touch with beckett customer service (as floydtown suggested). if you want you money back . . . may the force be with you ;-)

"free my org"
05-03-2014, 11:52 PM
I totally apologize for disrupting everyone's worship of the all-mighty beckett. Do you guys mind moving over so that I can squeeze in and suckle from the beckett teet?
Thread Closed