`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A game 7 suspension!
05-02-2014, 04:17 PM
A game 7 suspension!
To start Saturday is going to be awesome. Bruins/ Hans @ 12:30 and three NBA game 7s.

For the ZBo fans out there (Jason) was the suspension warranted. Either way what a shame. I hate when off the four decisions impact the gameplay. This series could change the course of the OKC franchise and having Randolph out is a major hit. If OKC losses there will be significant changes IMO. They remind me of the 2011 Bruins. I know that is not a basketball reference so basically they were a very talented squad that couldn't get over the hump and they were on the way to firing tj coach and possibly GM. Then, oops, they won the cup. I feel the Thunder are in the same position.

[Image: lnuVdUL.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: A game 7 suspension!
I didn't see the play but I heard that it was more of a shove then a punch. I think the NBA is getting a little out of hand suspending anyone that gets in a fight, like Nene haha. Either way it is going to be an epic playoff weekend Smile

[Image: wizardsbanner_zpsc1323cc8.jpg]
Looking for Rodman, A. Rivers, and Mason Plumlee.
05-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Yeah they just killed that game for me.

PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets
05-03-2014, 03:14 PM
I find it funny that Z-bo was not the first to be suspended for action against Steve Adams this post season. I didn't see the game, but did see the replay - it looked to me like Adams deliberately didn't move out of Z-bo's way and made a clear attempt to trip him.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
05-03-2014, 04:23 PM
It looked like more of a push to me. However, a push to the face in itself could be seen as a punch. I don't like it but I can see the position it puts the NBA in. I will still watch it but I am bummed out about it.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.
05-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Look to the source for the reasoning: In whose best interest was this suspension? The players'? The fans'? The NBA's? The people paying for commercials? The home markets'?

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.