Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Motown Madness boardmarks inserts

Question about Motown Madness boardmarks inserts
Traders And Sellers Read Here First!

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Terms Of Service
Thanks, Mod

RE: Question about Motown Madness boardmarks inserts
There are 4 different cards - Yzerman, Howe, Kelly and Lindsay. Each are /10.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view), there's not a lot of sales data. I want to say I saw a Kelly listed at like $85 a while back, but couldn't say for certain anymore.

For comparison, some of the Trophy Winner autographs which are also /10... Howe and Yzerman are usually $80-100 and Kelly and Lindsay are usually $50-80. The biggest knock is no player image on the cards, but they are certainly cool pieces.
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

(04-30-2014, 03:40 PM)fred bear Wrote: There are 4 different cards - Yzerman, Howe, Kelly and Lindsay. Each are /10.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view), there's not a lot of sales data. I want to say I saw a Kelly listed at like $85 a while back, but couldn't say for certain anymore.

For comparison, some of the Trophy Winner autographs which are also /10... Howe and Yzerman are usually $80-100 and Kelly and Lindsay are usually $50-80. The biggest knock is no player image on the cards, but they are certainly cool pieces.
where did you find that information? I'm on eBay frequently and I've never seen a board marks listed. Is the /10 come from the manufacturers? Must have missed that if it is.

I am interested if it is for trade or sale. I was lucky to pull a Yzerman one.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(04-30-2014, 06:12 PM)ccain96 Wrote: where did you find that information? I'm on eBay frequently and I've never seen a board marks listed. Is the /10 come from the manufacturers? Must have missed that if it is.
Print run information is all on ITG's website (as well as here I believe).

Boardmarks haven't hit eBay very often, but they have been listed/sold - Motown came out last February and they only provide the last ~90 days of information. Check Worthpoint or Terapeak for longer periods of time. Neither is worth the membership fees unless you are selling a lot on eBay or at shows, but the searches can turn often answer questions...
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

The Yzerman is PC.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Traders And Sellers Read Here First!

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Terms Of Service
Thanks, Mod