`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Search of Bowman Retail...

In Search of Bowman Retail...
So even though I'm not really a prospect fan, the pull of new cards is always too much for me. I went to Target looking for some Bowman retail and all they had left was one lonely hanger pack. Even though I knew it was probably searched and left for a reason, I bought it anyways. And didn't pull a damn thing worth mentioning. All base.

Since I was there I decided to pick up an Opening Day blaster as well. That one treated me better.

[Image: 1398877524435.jpg]

Cespedes plate. I didn't even know there were plates in OD. Might be FT though I already have a few people interested in it.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: In Search of Bowman Retail...
OD buddy! Always treats you right! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet!! Where is Dominic (petillo64)? I sure he would like a shot at that.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Opening Day is the gift that keeps on giving. Even though I've completed the base set, I might grab another one or two at some point just because of how kind it's been.
Kepler