`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Counts are off again - cards missing
04-30-2014, 08:17 AM
Counts are off again - cards missing
Just completed a 1000 card trade and about half the cards are in limbo land. The show up as part of the Recently Traded counts, but the cards are nowhere to be found when doing a search to find the individual cards in my Org.

To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Counts are off again - cards missing
This has been fixed as of this morning.

To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

05-02-2014, 04:06 AM
(05-01-2014 08:39 AM)paulkellyjr Wrote:  This has been fixed as of this morning.

Not for me. But I've only got a few dozen invisible cards in a couple folders.

Collecting Ray Lewis, C.J. Mosley, Aaron Mellette, Todd Christensen, and Torrey Smith.

Bucket: http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Harv72b/...t=2&page=1

If it ain't football, I ain't interested!
05-02-2014, 06:20 AM
(05-02-2014 04:06 AM)Harv72b Wrote:  Not for me. But I've only got a few dozen invisible cards in a couple folders.

not for me either, the years seem to be in order but the company's and other descriptions after the company name are not even close to being in order. have not found any invisible cards YET

Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have
05-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Recently Traded and Recently Added views do not match the item counts again.

05-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Add me to the list of victims here, my Recently Added collection has 6 cards in it, but when I open it up, it displays zero. Likewise for some cards recently traded, I moved them to another folder for clean-up, and that folder shows 170 cards in it but when opened, displays zero.

Building sets, and collecting Ovechkin, Varlamov, Neuvirth, Calle Johansson and
Craig Laughlin... and now Marcus Johansson
[Image: PC-Mail_0001-2-1-1.jpg]
05-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Trades for me are still all screwed up. Card counts off and traded for cards are getting multiple tags. I really hope someone is reading these and working on it. It's been WEEKS of the same problems and no updates.

Angels RC's - Trout, Skaggs, Cron, Cowart, Lindsey, Maronde, Luis Jimenez, Hunter Green, Kole Calhoun, Mark Sappington, etc.

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!
05-04-2014, 10:01 AM
(05-04-2014 07:21 AM)eric387387 Wrote:  Trades for me are still all screwed up. Card counts off and traded for cards are getting multiple tags. I really hope someone is reading these and working on it. It's been WEEKS of the same problems and no updates.

Recently traded items for me are also adding multiple tags to cards and card count is off on some and others are fine. I will have two cards available to trade and when one is traded away it changes it to 0 when it should be 1. Other times if I have 1 card available it will leave it at 1 and have to find the card and delete it as I don't have it anymore. It is becoming very tedious to have to double check every card to see what is going on. I'm starting to become reluctant in trading and even adding cards to the organize as the system is doing all sort of weird things.

I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
05-04-2014, 10:48 AM
(05-04-2014 10:01 AM)hittinaway Wrote:  Recently traded items for me are also adding multiple tags to cards and card count is off on some and others are fine. I will have two cards available to trade and when one is traded away it changes it to 0 when it should be 1. Other times if I have 1 card available it will leave it at 1 and have to find the card and delete it as I don't have it anymore. It is becoming very tedious to have to double check every card to see what is going on. I'm starting to become reluctant in trading and even adding cards to the organize as the system is doing all sort of weird things.

I haven't traded in months nor have I added anything to my organize either for the very reasons you have mentioned. I have tens of thousands of cards I'd like to trade away but I'm not doing a thing until the functionality of this website works again. I'm beyond pissed off and have cancelled my OPG and my annual payment due on the 20th. I am at a standstill with my hobby - I'm just happy I don't rely on this site for a card business because I'd never be able to trust what my inventory would be based on the fact that this site doesn't work anymore.
05-04-2014, 09:47 PM
(05-04-2014 07:21 AM)eric387387 Wrote:  Trades for me are still all screwed up. Card counts off and traded for cards are getting multiple tags. I really hope someone is reading these and working on it. It's been WEEKS of the same problems and no updates.

I know they are working on it as they are using me as a test case to run some trades through to find see exactly what is happening. I think they are close to solution.