`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Counts are off again - cards missing
05-05-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Counts are off again - cards missing
(05-04-2014 10:48 AM)savefenway Wrote:  I haven't traded in months nor have I added anything to my organize either for the very reasons you have mentioned. I have tens of thousands of cards I'd like to trade away but I'm not doing a thing until the functionality of this website works again. I'm beyond pissed off and have cancelled my OPG and my annual payment due on the 20th. I am at a standstill with my hobby - I'm just happy I don't rely on this site for a card business because I'd never be able to trust what my inventory would be based on the fact that this site doesn't work anymore.

Me too!! I've done the same thing, turned off auto renewal until further notice. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Just lost all cards from specific players, mainly around 2008.

Beckett never ceases to amaze my at how bad their IT department is. And I thought they were getting things going in the right direction, because after 3+ years of earning the annual "Worst Functioning Site on the Internet" they have been doing well the last several months

[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]
05-06-2014, 04:34 PM
I've got my auto-renew off as well. Maybe if enough people don't renew they will get the hint that a paid service needs to actually function for the customers.

Angels RC's - Trout, Skaggs, Cron, Cowart, Lindsey, Maronde, Luis Jimenez, Hunter Green, Kole Calhoun, Mark Sappington, etc.

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!