`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey Charlie, What A Fine Piece of.....
04-29-2014, 02:56 PM
Hey Charlie, What A Fine Piece of.....
Holy crap is all I can say. I found these at a D.I. (Utah's version of a Salvation's Army). 3 boxes of unopened packs of 1977 Topps Charlie's Angels 36 packs per box. What a find and a steal!!!!!

Look's like they sell about 200.00 on a certain auction site. Don't know if I'm going to sell them or hold onto them. Any insight is appreciated.

Dave

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions. Looking for on card autos of Chipper, Greg Maddux, Rickey Henderson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Hey Charlie, What A Fine Piece of.....
Wow! Unless you want to wait for a movie or something to come out a pique interest (and I don't know if anything is planned), getting rid of them now might be smart if you're looking at hundreds in profits.

I like career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame, in addition to several authors and track athletes. Add to the list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and the other 35,000 cards in my collection are for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply