`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Big Thanks Spaz Aka Adam

Big Thanks Spaz Aka Adam
Just wanted to say thank you spaz for the Newman TM card. I have said this before but will once again , the racing forums have some of the most generous and kind members.
Thanks again Adam!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Big Thanks Spaz Aka Adam
Many kudos to Adam!!!

And I couldn't agree more...we do have a great group here. My days would be quite boring without y'alls interaction. And the fact we're all looking out for each others collections is just awesome. Very proud to be a part of this forum! We're small, but we're passionate and kind. Ya can't ask for more than that in a group of friends who all share the same hobby.

Cheers Adam! Well done!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(04-28-2014, 06:21 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Many kudos to Adam!!!

And I couldn't agree more...we do have a great group here. My days would be quite boring without y'alls interaction. And the fact we're all looking out for each others collections is just awesome. Very proud to be a part of this forum! We're small, but we're passionate and kind. Ya can't ask for more than that in a group of friends who all share the same hobby.

Cheers Adam! Well done!
Yea I feel bad because I basically quit buying NASCAR wax and am strictly baseball so I rarely have new stuff to trade. I do however scoop up what I can at local shows when I see good deals. Even though I don't buy much anymore I enjoy seeing everyones stuff and the fantasy league is cool.

NP, Kevin. You needed it and since it was a base card, I didn't see any reason to work out a trade for it. It only cost me a stamp and an envelope. I don't count the sleeve and toploader b/c they are so cheap and I get so many of them through trades. That was a brand new team bag though! Wink I had to buy a pack of them b/c so many people keep sending me wore out, torn, or covered-in-tape bags (or no bag at all).

I really like our group of collectors here too! Great group of people. With so few of us here, it makes it easier to get to know everyone pretty well. We are like a small neighborhood where as the other forums are like a small city.
I guess both of you know that I basically only buy NASCAR now. Not too happy with the Topps monopoly in MLB. Most of the MLB cards I get in now come from trades. Speaking of which, I just got in 10 new Ozzie Smith cards today from 'mmahoney'. If you guys haven't traded with him before, check him out. He has a ton of stuff and he and I have made several trades over the years. Jason, he has a bunch of Ozzie and other Cardinals. He STILL has some Ozzie's I need! BTW, he collects Twins.

(04-28-2014, 09:31 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: NP, Kevin. You needed it and since it was a base card, I didn't see any reason to work out a trade for it. It only cost me a stamp and an envelope. I don't count the sleeve and toploader b/c they are so cheap and I get so many of them through trades. That was a brand new team bag though! Wink I had to buy a pack of them b/c so many people keep sending me wore out, torn, or covered-in-tape bags (or no bag at all).

I really like our group of collectors here too! Great group of people. With so few of us here, it makes it easier to get to know everyone pretty well. We are like a small neighborhood where as the other forums are like a small city.
I guess both of you know that I basically only buy NASCAR now. Not too happy with the Topps monopoly in MLB. Most of the MLB cards I get in now come from trades. Speaking of which, I just got in 10 new Ozzie Smith cards today from 'mmahoney'. If you guys haven't traded with him before, check him out. He has a ton of stuff and he and I have made several trades over the years. Jason, he has a bunch of Ozzie and other Cardinals. He STILL has some Ozzie's I need! BTW, he collects Twins.
I totally agree Adam , even sending someone a base to someone who wants/needs it is great. I usually get more excited to get a PC card I need over a high $ card I don't even care about. lol

(04-29-2014, 12:39 AM)minitracer Wrote: I totally agree Adam , even sending someone a base to someone who wants/needs it is great. I usually get more excited to get a PC card I need over a high $ card I don't even care about. lol
I'm just glad I could help you out! I assume Newman has more cards in the American Thunder release. If I happen to buy any of that product, you know you have 1st shot at any Newman cards I pull.
BTW, do you need anything from the 2011 Stealth release? I broke 2 blasters of it when I got the 2014 TM box, but I also split a hobby box with my uncle in 2012. He told me the other day that he was going to give me the cards he pulled from that box. I know the hits weren't Newman but I can't remember what else he pulled.

I do have a few of his 11 Stealth but not everything.