Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade notifications?
05-10-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Trade notifications?
So if a comment is truncated on my end will it be truncated on the other traders end? If they do indeed get a trade notification however, they will get the full comment in that notification?

Or should I just go with the theme from this thread and deduce it varies from member to member?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Going from memory the message was basically " you have a trade offer from x member to view details please visit Beckett.com "

[Image: bfcavatar.png]
05-10-2014, 03:04 PM
(05-10-2014 10:47 AM)Rgh001 Wrote:  So if a comment is truncated on my end will it be truncated on the other traders end? If they do indeed get a trade notification however, they will get the full comment in that notification?

Or should I just go with the theme from this thread and deduce it varies from member to member?

I believe within the trade function it is truncated on both ends. I do get emails of all comments and it includes the full comment.
06-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Would like to bump this back to the top to see if Beckett is looking into why we are not receiving notifications. It would really help bring people back that have not visited in a long time b/c there are a lot of members who still have cards in orgs that some of us need and we are sending trade requests.

[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Looking for anything of Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, Corey Dickerson, D.J. LeMahieu & Ben Paulsen I don't have.