`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it me, or ..... ?

Is it me, or ..... ?
Is it me, or is it taking an unusually long time for 2014 GQ pricing to show up on the OPG? .... Now that I've commented, watch it show up right now Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Is it me, or ..... ?
With all those great hits, I can see why you are anxious! I'm guessing this week.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

It will be three weeks on Wednesday since it was released, so maybe pricing will go live then. I am like you though. It seems as if it's taking longer than usual this time .

I agree... got a box the day after they released and hoping to see some pricing come through!
Thanks,
- Steve

yup surprised too, i guess we were spoiled by how quick pricing hit for heritage

Hey Pricing is out for the main set including some autos like Robin Yount

scroll down and click on main set and the then scroll down about 15-20 lines down and the pricing starts.

It still maybe a few more days before it shows up in the orgainzer and trade pages. Usually does
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

A lot of it's there. The base and the inserts, anyway. The minis and a handful of things haven't priced yet, but I'm seeing numbers for the base, SP, inserts, etc.
Kepler

(05-05-2014, 02:26 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: A lot of it's there. The base and the inserts, anyway. The minis and a handful of things haven't priced yet, but I'm seeing numbers for the base, SP, inserts, etc.
cool, just noticed some Rev Neg cards were listed. But yeah, the minis were still missing missing. Thanks.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.