`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BCCG Trade Group - May 2014 Edition- several teams available for new members

RE: BCCG Trade Group - May 2014 Edition- several teams available for new members
Damn that raidernation.....I've never been able to get the raiders cause of them....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: BCCG Trade Group - May 2014 Edition- several teams available for new members
Texans package mailed yesterday
(05-20-2014, 12:57 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Damn that raidernation.....I've never been able to get the raiders cause of them....lol
Tell me about it! I've been waiting for mrdub to bow out for years! lol
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

congratz and enjoy alaska! see ya in july.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Thank you guys for the congrats on my wedding and trip to Alaska. It was a great trip, beautiful part of the US if any of you get a chance to go.

Now on to another note. After 3+ years of heading up this group and have decided it was time to hand off the reigns to someone new. I reached out to a few of the "senior" members in hopes that one of them would like to take on this privilege, and I was not disappointed as Jason (cox1781) has accepted. I have sent him all the records of the past trades so that he can keep it rolling and I hope that he, along with all the members of this group, can make this group even better than the past 3 years.

It has been privilege of mine to have been part of this group for over 5 years. I have enjoyed the trades and general discussions with every member of this group.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Thanks for everything you did for this group Michael and welcome to the management position Jason!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

To the group, there has been a change in who is taking over for me. George, temple sportscards, will be running the trade group effective now.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

Thanks again Michael and I am glad that George took over. I look forward to still being a member of such a great group.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Okay I know it's late but tracking for the Browns is 9114901123086772610062
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to let the group know that I have activated the FFL for this year. For those of you that participated last year, an invite should be in your email inbox. For any of you that did not get in last year but are interested, please message me and I will give you the details. I hope to have a list of returning and non-returning teams by the end of June or early July. Im looking forward to another great FFL season with everyone.

thanks to Chris (football)
for a very nice redskins lot including several vintage.

the vintage ones are in really nice condition as well, so some of them
may be upgrades for me.

My favorites in the lot are:

1977 scoring leaders with Mark Moseley
1973 Bill Kilmer and Verlon Biggs

(I just watched these guys today on NFL network in a losing effort
against the dolphins in Super Bowl 7)
1980 Ken Houston
2011 sage hit Ryan Kerrigan
have not seen this guy in a long time..2000 Leaf Mirror red Leon Murray
2001 Vanguard Prime Prospects Rod Gardner

very nice lot, thank you very much!