`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now over 35k cards loaded for trade! High End to set fillers, something for all.

Now over 35k cards loaded for trade! High End to set fillers, something for all.
I have the itch to get back to heavy trading again, send me an offer and we will go from there! Thanks everyone.
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

RE: Now over 35k cards loaded for trade! High End to set fillers, something for all.
Open offer sent
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Now over 35k cards loaded for trade! High End to set fillers, something for all.

any rinku singh non-autos/autos?
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

Trade offer sent

offer sent for some set help. thanks

sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

All offers responded to, glad to see trading is alive and well! Thank you everyone for the offers.
(04-27-2014, 04:01 PM)ericinct Wrote: any rinku singh non-autos/autos?
Sorry, I do not have anything
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

Offer sent. Hope we can do something for that Machado. Welcome back!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!