Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who was your bust?

RE: Who was your bust?
Kevin Kolb, Mike Kafka
Slowly starting to get back into it....

My most recent it Lamar Miller, I loaded up on him last off season and needless to say it didn't turn out to well for me. I like the kid a lot but the personnel decisions that were made last year were a joke! Hopefully they can turn it around this year but with the addition of Moreneo I doubt it.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

great topic 2008 Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Ron (Tiptoe) Dayne.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

as for me right now Derrick Morgan.. he still starts but he just wasn't that stud(yet)that everyone expected him to be.. never know I guess.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-28-2014, 12:22 PM)bselje Wrote: Ron (Tiptoe) Dayne.
Aw c'mon! lol Dayne played something like 8 years and was a starter for at least a few of those. Better than average NFL career for RBs, actually.

How about Brian Calhoun?

And too soon to call him a bust, but Nick Toon's getting awfully close, especially if the Saints draft another WR like everyone thinks they will...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Steve Smith of the NYG and then the Eagles. I dumped a ton of $ on him his rookie season and still have them all.
ryangmillard

I can't say I've gone after any one players cards and been burned. That being said, i have a ton of nice cards from my many MANY box breaks I sat on because they were going to be superstars.

Tim Tebow
Felix Jones
Marion Barber
Lendale White (1/1!)

One shop by me is still choked with stuff from guys in the 2006 draft. For some reason they thought to bank their money on that draft. They had loads of Matt Leinart auto/d stuff, and I know they had a bunch of Reggie Bush auto'd 2006 Draft helmets sitting around at one time...also DeAngelo Williams 8x10s...piles of them....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(04-29-2014, 04:07 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I can't say I've gone after any one players cards and been burned. That being said, i have a ton of nice cards from my many MANY box breaks I sat on because they were going to be superstars.

Tim Tebow
Felix Jones
Marion Barber
Lendale White (1/1!)

One shop by me is still choked with stuff from guys in the 2006 draft. For some reason they thought to bank their money on that draft. They had loads of Matt Leinart auto/d stuff, and I know they had a bunch of Reggie Bush auto'd 2006 Draft helmets sitting around at one time...also DeAngelo Williams 8x10s...piles of them....
That draft was huge man. In my short time collecting up until then that was by far the most expensive draft ever. People hit those 3 players hard, plus a couple of the other like White and Barber.

Then 2007 came and that was a big one too with Russell, AP, Quinn and Calvin.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Honestly - no offense - I know he was a great Badger and was VERY excited when they drafted him, but I don't know a single Giants fan that would agree with "better than average" for a guy picked 11 overall.
How he ever started at any point over Tiki Barber is beyond me.

(04-28-2014, 03:42 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Aw c'mon! lol Dayne played something like 8 years and was a starter for at least a few of those. Better than average NFL career for RBs, actually.

How about Brian Calhoun?

And too soon to call him a bust, but Nick Toon's getting awfully close, especially if the Saints draft another WR like everyone thinks they will...
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]