`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2103 TM W/SCANS

2103 TM W/SCANS
Here are the Scans of my TM break. I don't believe I did to bad although I would have liked to have had an auto in there somewhere. I was surprised at what Kyle Larson's cards are valued at. I haven't busted a box in a while so it was fun.

A few inserts and serial #ed
[Image: 2013-01-01051404_zps83a67ce8.jpg]
[Image: 2013-01-01051140_zps4b08cb0b.jpg]
[Image: 2013-01-01051458_zpse6c3b85d.jpg]

And the Hits for this break, JMac heavy and a nice Danica....
[Image: 2013-01-01050632_zpsf72c9b60.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Kevin
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: 2103 TM W/SCANS
Very nice break, partner. Like you, tough, I'm surprised there was no auto in the box...that doesn't seem right, though I don't remember the odds of the hobby boxes.

I love the relics in those JMac cards! Especially the camo in the single swatch! Would definitely like to get those two off ya at some point. And that Danica triple RU is nice too! Unless you want to keep it for yourself, I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem trading that one.

Yeah, those 2013 TM Kyle Larson cards are his first card, so they're a decent BV. Much better than his "RC" in the 2014 stuff.

Well done, Kevin!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2013 TM W/SCANS
Not a bad break! Even though they weren't 'hits', you did get some decent PC cards. I am interested in the Danica card and would even trade some of my Kahne cards for it. I have a sweet 2013 TM Dual Kahne with part of the 'Simpson' logo as the firesuit piece. Could that be a start for a trade? LMK.
Oh yeah, I would like to add that you should hold on to that Larson card! It WILL go up in value. His is a future Superstar in NASCAR.

Nice looking stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

As I recall, only a mem or auto per pack, but no guaranteed auto per box. That Danica is nice, but i just didn't get into the look of the 2013 TM...I want to buy some singles, but I just can't do it. Some cool pieces on the Truex, too. All in, not awful.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Do you still have the Danica Patrick card?
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1

(07-26-2014, 08:11 AM)r and k sports cards Wrote: Do you still have the Danica Patrick card?
He does not, Ray. I have it now. Big Grin

Any interest in trading for Newman?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(07-27-2014, 01:56 AM)minitracer Wrote: Any interest in trading for Newman?
Yes I will trade the Newman and I also have a couple auto's of him I would trade off also.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]