`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Org/trade issues
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 11:30 AM by mmahoney.)
RE: Org/trade issues
FYI - this was just posted by Dan in other forum.

dhitt Offline
RE: Organize/Trade issues
A few updates:

- Sort order is being worked on and more of a chronological/alphabetical method is being devised.
- We believe that we've identified the indexing issues with organize and Trade and hope to have those fixed later this week

(04-28-2014 02:31 AM)seal006 Wrote:  Absolutely, BUT, I do not see that happening. Heck when was the last time we even got an update from Dan?

See above.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 07:16 AM
(04-25-2014 07:45 PM)eric387387 Wrote:  Is anyone actually working on this? I'm no IT guy but it's been weeks and can't we just undo whatever was done on the last update so the site at least functions?? I see all the complaints on the boards and there are no updates coming or any progress seemingly being made. Like at any company there should be a "we're aware of X number of issues and the time frame for repair is X". Is this just not a priority for Beckett? Days I think we can all understand. Weeks/Months with no anticipated repair time is really bad customer service/product delivery for any business. It says to Beckett's customers that no one is really working on it or no one knows how to fix it. Kinda sad because this is a great site when it functions properly.

They don't care, the organize issues are not a priority. I've called and emailed with no response. They don't answer emails and the phone calls are disregarded. It's pitiful!
05-04-2014, 10:35 AM
The big thing I noticed today is when a trade was accepted. I traded a 1987 donruss Bo Jackson whick should leave me 44 left for trade. Well in the organizer it went to 0 and put 44 on a seperate card that should have been 0 after the trade. I guess I am going to have to add that card on 44 different lines so this wont happen again which is crazy.

I wish they would fix this asap. it is messing up my organixer and my system I have in place

Also when I trade a card it puts that one card in many differnt collections if the trade had 5 differnt collections and that one card was only in one collection it added that card to every collection that the card was a part of a trade. If I had 2 of the same card now I have to go back and find which collection it was in so I can delete the other collections associated with that card so I can keep my stuff straight.

Becket please fix these issues before more collectors leave the site or even the hobby

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]
05-04-2014, 11:06 AM
This is the exact same issue I am having and it is very frustrating.

I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
05-04-2014, 09:50 PM
(05-04-2014 10:35 AM)waynetalger Wrote:  The big thing I noticed today is when a trade was accepted. I traded a 1987 donruss Bo Jackson whick should leave me 44 left for trade. Well in the organizer it went to 0 and put 44 on a seperate card that should have been 0 after the trade. I guess I am going to have to add that card on 44 different lines so this wont happen again which is crazy.

I wish they would fix this asap. it is messing up my organixer and my system I have in place

Also when I trade a card it puts that one card in many differnt collections if the trade had 5 differnt collections and that one card was only in one collection it added that card to every collection that the card was a part of a trade. If I had 2 of the same card now I have to go back and find which collection it was in so I can delete the other collections associated with that card so I can keep my stuff straight.

Becket please fix these issues before more collectors leave the site or even the hobby

Contact Customer Service with the exact issue. I've had this happen also and they have been able to restore the recently traded folder for me.