`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
(05-05-2014, 12:11 PM)Harv72b Wrote: I traded away pretty much all of my mid-range autos for PC stuff. I'm pretty sure you'll have enough to get the Lacy from me, or if you'd prefer I should be receiving a few high-end boxes in the next couple hours & we can see what I pull from those.

EDIT: Pretty "meh" break overall. I haven't added anything to org yet but my guess is that the only auto I pulled in that price range is a Bill Parcels HOF auto from '13 Spectra...but, it's a redemption. Some nice other cards including an RGIII 5/5, but the autos were pretty lacking.

I'll make a push for the Lacy. All set with Parcels haha. What else do you like to even it out?
Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black
ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
jennings dpp auto gone, williams playoff auto patch gone

(05-14-2014, 06:03 AM)stevca Wrote: jennings dpp auto gone, williams playoff auto patch gone
How about just editing the post so we can keep track?
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

(05-14-2014, 07:51 AM)ericinct Wrote: How about just editing the post so we can keep track?
I usually do but I was on my way to work. I'm doing that now.

Is the Flacco still available?
[Image: packers.jpg]

(05-14-2014, 11:55 AM)jennings85collector Wrote: Is the Flacco still available?

The flacco is most likely gone. Got half of the cards already just waiting on the other shipment.

feel free to check me for the Mays auto. getting rid of my football items. thanks

would 04 Payton Manning, 07 Bowe auto, and 13 Foster be available?

Updated with 2 new wilson autographs!
(05-14-2014, 01:06 PM)jennings85collector Wrote: would 04 Payton Manning, 07 Bowe auto, and 13 Foster be available?
yes those are available still

Interested in the Matt Ryan Auto