`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
(06-13-2014, 10:24 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: not a collector of him, but just liked the card.
I hear ya. Any interest in the retro r.wilson autograph? Could maybe take 85 for that. also have a alfred morris momentum rc autograph i could do 35 gu/autos for.
Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black
ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

RE: Part 13! Trading Good Game-Used & Autos for Junk Gu and Autos Willie Mays auto!
I'd def be interested in the Momentum Alfred Morris. I don't know if I've got enough for the Wilson. Can you send me over an offer for the Momentum Morris auto, and I can do some more "hunting" when I get home to see what stuff I have that I can send to you possibly for the Wilson as well.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(06-13-2014, 11:42 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: I'd def be interested in the Momentum Alfred Morris. I don't know if I've got enough for the Wilson. Can you send me over an offer for the Momentum Morris auto, and I can do some more "hunting" when I get home to see what stuff I have that I can send to you possibly for the Wilson as well.
sounds good will do!

few more gone! new week lets get this rolling again