`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break

Taking a break
Hey everyone! I will still be visiting the site and adding anything I get. I need to take a break from trading, as I am getting transferred to a new base. I don't have my new address yet, but will be updating that ASAP. I pulled sweet shore duty as an instructor and will have three years of trading yay. Thank you

RE: Taking a break
Are you going to be at your current address for another week? I have a package coming to you.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Are you going to be at your current address for another week? I have a package coming to you.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(04-22-2014, 10:52 PM)accfan01 Wrote: Are you going to be at your current address for another week? I have a package coming to you.
Yes I won't be leaving till Thursday of next week and thank you so much again.

Good luck! Your leaving my hometown!

(04-22-2014, 11:11 PM)IronChef Wrote: Good luck! Your leaving my hometown!
Thank you. I am going to miss Oak Harbor. I love it here. Moving to Lemoore CA. Ugh not where I wanted to live but I will be home with the kids no deployments for three years.

(04-22-2014, 10:49 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Hey everyone! I will still be visiting the site and adding anything I get. I need to take a break from trading, as I am getting transferred to a new base. I don't have my new address yet, but will be updating that ASAP. I pulled sweet shore duty as an instructor and will have three years of trading yay. Thank you
Congrats on the shore duty, myself I'm on the home stretch and am excited to being able to trade whenever without having to explain that in the military there are things called frago' sand happen often..