`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issue with Site and Customer Support
04-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Issue with Site and Customer Support
I have documented my issues with my organize in a thread that is now closed. I have called customer service several times being assured that my problems will be fixed. Yesterday, in my latest dealings with support, I explained the problem, showed them what was happening, they acknowledged the issue, and said it would be expedited to IT support and fixed this morning. Same old song and dance and of course, nothing is fixed this morning.
1. Cards show that they are in my organize when they are not.
2. New cards added to org appear in my All Items but are not in the correct collection even though the tag says it is.
3. Card totals are incorrect
4. Card info is being overlayed when adding an entire players collection. This is not the way it used to work. Still waiting to be told that this is now how it works and live with it.
I truly am at a loss and don't know what to do other than complain. But that still won't fix my issues.

[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Issue with Site and Customer Support
I have the same issue.. This is why I am going to use a software that is much better than this site.. Since this site has thousands of issues.. I have cards stating that is in my organize as well.. But it is not there.. I have no clue what they are doing to the site but it is causing many issues.. I cannot even finish my cards at all because of the mess up.. Just wish they kept the site to the old way.. But it will never happen at all.
04-25-2014, 10:25 AM
I need some clarification. I collect specific players and put all of these cards in organize. I mark the ones I have/keep and the ones I want/trade for. I periodically like to add new cards that come out. I search for the players name, click on the folder next to their name, and add them as Have(0), Want(1), Trade Away(0), Trade for(1). It used to work that only cards that were not currently in my ORG were added with those attributes. Now, all cards in that collection are overlayed with those attributes essentially initializing it. If this is the case, please let me know. If I have to only pick the specific cards out of the thousands listed, I will really be bummed. Some of you may have tried my Peprah test to see if this occurs in your ORG. He only has 3 cards. Add them, manipulate the attributes, and see if this occurs on your ORG. I would appreciate your thoughts/help on this. Customer service always assures me this will be fixed but it just doesn't seem to be fixed for me. Very tiresome and disheartening.

04-25-2014, 01:33 PM
I've tried your Peprah test a number of times, always duplicates and overlays. I end up with two of each card in my ORG with the overwritten values.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979, 1981, 1985 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
04-25-2014, 04:55 PM
(04-25-2014 10:25 AM)packerbkd Wrote:  I need some clarification. I collect specific players and put all of these cards in organize. I mark the ones I have/keep and the ones I want/trade for. I periodically like to add new cards that come out. I search for the players name, click on the folder next to their name, and add them as Have(0), Want(1), Trade Away(0), Trade for(1). It used to work that only cards that were not currently in my ORG were added with those attributes. Now, all cards in that collection are overlayed with those attributes essentially initializing it. If this is the case, please let me know. If I have to only pick the specific cards out of the thousands listed, I will really be bummed. Some of you may have tried my Peprah test to see if this occurs in your ORG. He only has 3 cards. Add them, manipulate the attributes, and see if this occurs on your ORG. I would appreciate your thoughts/help on this. Customer service always assures me this will be fixed but it just doesn't seem to be fixed for me. Very tiresome and disheartening.

No problem for me. I added 2 of the Peprah cards to my ORG. I then added all 3 to my ORG and only the 1 I didn't have was added with the Quantities I picked. The other 2 were unchanged. Also did it with all 3 cards and nothing was added or changed.
04-25-2014, 07:43 PM
I just retried the Peprah Test with mmahoney reporting success......

IT WORKED! Don't know if I fully trust yet to update one of my player PCs, but it worked.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979, 1981, 1985 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
04-29-2014, 10:52 AM
I tried the Peprah test Friday and it did seem to work. Today.....back to failure. One step forward and two steps back.

04-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Still fine here. Added 2 of the cards with quantity of 1. Went into Org and changed to 9. Then added all 3 cards with quantity of 5. Ended up with the 2 cards with 9 and 1 with 5.
05-02-2014, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:47 AM by packerbkd.)
My Peprah test is working today!!!!!!!!! I checked out another player 'Arie Kouandjio' who only has 6 cards and the test work there too!!!!!!!!! So, as for me, things are working with my org now. Site stability makes me leery of wiping out my collections though. I guess I will be using the Peprah test prior to adding cards to my organize for the players I collect.

05-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Trying to figure out what this card is. I don't think it is part of the Organize database.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)