`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2014 Gypsy Queen Wil Myers No Autograph Error
04-21-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: 2014 Gypsy Queen Wil Myers No Autograph Error
the auto can be witnessed and not be affixed to the card itself, if the auto is on a sticker

Sawyer MacMillan Blue: coming october 20th, a few blocks away from the Cathedral of Baseball
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 05:04 PM
(04-21-2014 04:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  the auto can be witnessed and not be affixed to the card itself, if the auto is on a sticker

From the other ones I have seen on eBay it was supposed to be an
on-card auto. That is why i thought it was so cool!

[Image: Zg60sg4.png]
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 05:16 PM by jacobystealshome.)
maybe wil myers dropped the auto

#2013PlayoffsAtFenway

but in all honesty, non-auto cards are actually kind of common. i have a couple pack pulled ones from 2001 greats of the game.

Sawyer MacMillan Blue: coming october 20th, a few blocks away from the Cathedral of Baseball
04-21-2014, 05:43 PM
(04-21-2014 05:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  maybe wil myers dropped the auto

#2013PlayoffsAtFenway

but in all honesty, non-auto cards are actually kind of common. i have a couple pack pulled ones from 2001 greats of the game.

I would be interested in trading or buying them from you. I think it would make a cool collection to have the non auto next to the auto'd version.

I like collecting printing plates when I can for that very reason....kind of like a "stages" approach when I see them together.

04-21-2014, 08:39 PM
I would tell topps that it's false advertisement & deception .... Under federal law it states that no company must not have misleading information about their product & claims must state truthful concepts to the buyer & must be honestly informed of what they are buying..... According to your card it was not witnessed while being signed.....

[Image: XBvKG8Al.jpg]
Check out my Photobucket to see ALL of my High-End Cards w/ matching Mcfarlanes !!!!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards
04-22-2014, 04:01 AM
(04-21-2014 08:39 PM)rollx8 Wrote:  I would tell topps that it's false advertisement & deception .... Under federal law it states that no company must not have misleading information about their product & claims must state truthful concepts to the buyer & must be honestly informed of what they are buying..... According to your card it was not witnessed while being signed.....

not buying the logic...chicken and the egg here:

in order for them to have him sign it, they must produce the card, including the language. whether it mechanical or human error, it got through. that isnt an indication of fraud whatsoever

this is the problem in this country and this hobby: when a mistake is made - obviously a mistake without malice or forethought to defraud - we get litigious or we try to monetize the mistake.

it's just a mistake

Next time anyone here sends me a refractor instead of an xfractor, instead of looking for a replacement, im going to sue them

04-22-2014, 12:58 PM
(04-21-2014 04:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  the auto can be witnessed and not be affixed to the card itself, if the auto is on a sticker

+1, was waiting to see if someone was going to say this. Whoever said, see if Wil would sign it has a good idea. It'd be IP and on card. How cool would that be for your personal collection. A card with a story that doesn't just involve pulling it out of a pack.

2014 Topps #83

Want

1. Factory Orange /199
2. Mini Pink /25
3. Mini Black /5
4. Platinum 1/1
5. Mini Platinum 1/1

[Image: Machado_zpsc7342833.jpg]
jbel4331

DON'T TRADE w/Baseballkid1999-Previously Banned Member
04-22-2014, 03:29 PM
(04-22-2014 12:58 PM)sfreinker Wrote:  +1, was waiting to see if someone was going to say this. Whoever said, see if Wil would sign it has a good idea. It'd be IP and on card. How cool would that be for your personal collection. A card with a story that doesn't just involve pulling it out of a pack.

This card is supposed to be an on-card auto. (which is why i think it missing is so cool!)

The other ones I have seen signed and on various websites are all on-card. No sticker.