Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a while mail

Been a while mail
Hey all,

been a while since i checked the boards out. seeing all these new breaks make me jealous as i wish i could break a few museums or GQ's but things have been tight lately with the wedding and all.

Luckily, i'm still able to collect! i've been just buying singles where i can. just wanted to share what i've been up to.

since freese is no longer a redbird, i needed to find someone else to start collecting. now i still collect freese, but not as much as before. so i just picked a new guy that was on the lower side of cost. here's what i've accumilated so far in that dept.

photo OM1-4-20_zps83d3f0ab.jpg
 photo OM2-4-20_zps8e7f195f.jpg
 photo OM3-4-20_zpsd3dda735.jpg
 photo OM4-4-20_zps7e1c461c.jpg

also picked up some other 2013 bowman players (piscotty, kaminsky, wisdom), but these 2 are my favorite out of that bunch.

photo kaminksy_zps2259eb51.jpg

...and last but not least i was able to splurge a little a while back and picked up this.

photo IMG_20140308_0001_NEW_zps41d71a66.jpg
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: Been a while mail
nice stuff man!! i have some Freese stuff if u need anymore. thanks

Really nice start to a Mercado rainbow and that Aaron is sweet. Congrats!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Oh my! Nice Mercados friend! I'm thinking either Mercado or Diaz is the Cards SS of the future. Diaz is playing here in Springfield right now and is off to a pretty hot start...him and Wisdom, O'Niell, and Ramsey. Haven't been able to catch a game yet, but I'd like to go watch a few games while they're still here.

And I love those Kaminsky autos! I traded my one Kaminsky auto to a friend here on Beckett who needed one...need to replace it soon before you buy 'em all up! lol

Great adds, friend! Looking awesome!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Awesome looking Kaminsky auto's. Congrats. The Aaron is an A+. Like the look of the Mil. uni.

Great start to your rainbow good luck! (not sure what is happening with your scanner or did you post the same pic. a couple of times......LOL)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

@Mikarlo - i started collecting mercado before diaz was signed thinking he was going to be the next in line after peraltas contract ended but the diaz signing threw a wrench in that theory. and ive got quite a few kams already aside from these two. i actually might be downsizing some of them and other cardinals. weddings are $$$

@joe -couple of times Big Grin
aside from the color i've got 3 refractors and 15 base. actually have a couple of sterlings and a under-armor too.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Love those Black and Victory autos. The blacks really pop with that silver signature.
Kepler

(04-20-2014, 05:55 PM)phreakyq Wrote: @Mikarlo - i started collecting mercado before diaz was signed thinking he was going to be the next in line after peraltas contract ended but the diaz signing threw a wrench in that theory. and ive got quite a few kams already aside from these two. i actually might be downsizing some of them and other cardinals. weddings are $$$
I can't empathize, but I surely understand. Got really close once though! lol

Most definitely, if you ever look to move anything, please hit me up. I'd love a shot at whatever you'd want to move, friend.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports