Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps museum Stan Musial auto jumbo relic 10/10
Smile 
Topps museum Stan Musial auto jumbo relic 10/10
2014 topps museum Stan Musial momentous material jumbo relic autograph card number 10 of 10! Here is the pic:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Topps museum Stan Musial auto jumbo relic 10/10
Killer pull!

(04-20-2014, 01:26 AM)accfan01 Wrote: I'll give my right arm for that card.
Warning: he failed to tell you that Beckett refused to grade and slab his right arm due to questionable authentication. He then turned around and submitted his right arm to PSA/DNA and they only said they wouldn't grade it, but they authenticated that the DNA of arm is at least human, but they wouldn't verify that it was HIS right arm. Smile .... So you might want to think twice about this trade offer, buddy!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-20-2014, 05:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Warning: he failed to tell you that Beckett refused to grade and slab his right arm due to questionable authentication. He then turned around and submitted his right arm to PSA/DNA and they only said they wouldn't grade it, but they authenticated that the DNA of arm is at least human, but they wouldn't verify that it was HIS right arm. Smile .... So you might want to think twice about this trade offer, buddy!
LOL You're a little off aren't you? It's refreshingly funny on here but something's not clicking upstairs Smile

Really nice pull. I have been buying the Cardinals in box breaks trying to get one

(04-20-2014, 06:04 AM)phillies816 Wrote: LOL You're a little off aren't you? It's refreshingly funny on here but something's not clicking upstairs Smile
A little Off? LOL! Yeah, I guess after about 30 hours of class time in a row, I gets a little loopy! Smile
But then again, keep in mind, I ain't the one offering body parts for cards Smile
(I'd give up my left kidney for a '52 Mantle, but I can't find BV for organs in ORG Smile )
Oh, yeah ... And also keep in mind, I ain't the one following The Buzzards Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-21-2014, 12:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Oh, yeah ... And also keep in mind, I ain't the one following The Buzzards Smile
Touche my man. I thought the same thing after posting my original comment

(04-21-2014, 12:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Oh, yeah ... And also keep in mind, I ain't the one following The Buzzards Smile
(04-21-2014, 06:39 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Touche my man. I thought the same thing after posting my original comment
But that's why we probably enjoy each others posts Smile