IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
TERMS on this forum

RE: TERMS on this forum
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HELPED AND I WILL NEVER RIP ANYONE OFF

(04-20-2014, 01:22 PM)markie mark Wrote: THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HELPED AND I WILL NEVER RIP ANYONE OFF
It's also best to picture your cards on photobucket and then post the link in your signature so traders can see what cards you have available....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(04-20-2014, 02:53 PM)rollx8 Wrote: It's also best to picture your cards on photobucket and then post the link in your signature so traders can see what cards you have available....
I don't do this because it's time consuming and I don't really have high-end stuff, but agree that it's a good idea for high-end pieces. Really gets the interest going when people can see a picture of what you're trying to move.

And a side note on the PWE thing. I think it's ok only if both parties agree, but I don't really ask on trades with TV (trade value) of $10 or more or more cards than a small PWE can hold. And I'd never ask if I wasn't willing to receive the cards I'm trading for in PWE. Ultimately, can't see spending $1.93 plus materials costs to send small time trades. Mostly don't do them anyway.

Materials costs brings me to another suggestion, open your bubble mailers carefully and reuse them, along with any toploaders, teambags etc. that you get sent in a trade. I've actually got quite the collection of stuff to help me send my trades in because of it. On a couple of occasions I've even reused stamps that weren't marked up by the post office. Be careful with that one though because you might end up causing someone to pay for postage on cards you sent them. No one is really excited about doing that.

Again, good luck, welcome to the boards and most of all, have fun!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

So using "wttf" = want to trade for and "lttf" = looking to trade for in the same post is comparatively redundant.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.