`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone else having this problem?
I'm signed up for the single sport (baseball) subscription that auto renews every month. When I look up a card in OPG it shows the value. When I add that card to my organize the value is gone and replaced with n/a. Am I doing something wrong or is something screwed up? I wanna get this fixed so I can start trading again. Thanks for any help.
I have figured out that this is only happening with 2014 Museum. Could be a system glitch.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Anyone else having this problem?
(04-19-2014, 11:39 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: I have figured out that this is only happening with 2014 Museum. Could be a system glitch?
They probably don't have them entered in the system yet.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(04-19-2014, 12:57 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: They probably don't have them entered in the system yet.
The 2014 Museum prices are showing up in OPG though and not when I switch to organize. Only tried the base set so far. I'll check in a few days.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(04-19-2014, 02:36 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: The 2014 Museum prices are showing up in OPG though and not when I switch to organize. Only tried the base set so far. I'll check in a few days.
And keep in mind that yesterday was Good Friday, so Beckett HQ was closed in observance.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(04-19-2014, 11:39 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Could be a system glitch.
Of course it is you know you're on Beckett!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.