`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals/Royals PC Additions

Cardinals/Royals PC Additions
Been awhile since I've posted any of my Cardinals additions, but I've picked up some real nice pieces lately and wanted to share. This first Matt Adams some of you may have seen in the Box Break forum a couple weeks ago...needless to say I was ecstatic to add it to my Cardinals PC (Big "Thank You" to OnTheAir for the sweet hook-up!)

2014 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches Dual Relic Autographs Patch #SSDMA Matt Adams 2/5 (Sorry for the poor scan. Used old scanner...colors are much more vibrant than scan shows.) As close to a "Birds on the Bat" relic(s) I've ever seen on a card. I love this thing!
[Image: scan0036_zpsd8abd00e.jpg]

2013 Panini Prizm Autographs #ROS Oscar Taveras (My first Taveras Auto!)
[Image: 001_zpsc68d39da.jpg]

2014 Topps Upper Class Relics #UCRYM Yadier Molina #64/99
[Image: IMG_0779_zpsb8e17d22.jpg]

2014 Topps Black #46 Kolten Wong RC 44/63 & Pink 49/50 (Have all color parallels except Camo/99, Clear/10, and Platinum/1)
[Image: IMG_0847_zpsd3876fb1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0818_zps6a75ee19.jpg]

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Emerald #97 Seth Blair 03/25
[Image: IMG_0837_zps4b789999.jpg]

2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks Black Refractors #BDPP36 Oscar Mercado 27/35 & Auto Refractor
[Image: IMG_0761_zps72544144.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0855_zps5f58700a.jpg]

And my one new Royals PC to show off...

2013 Panini Father's Day Inked Autographs #BS Bubba Starling
[Image: scan0032_zps69a89c5c.jpg]

Thanks for looking, friends!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Cardinals/Royals PC Additions
nice stuff man!! love the Adams!! i believe i was after that card as well. but wanted to let u know that i have all my Royals stuff available for trade if u need more. take a look. thanks

Nice, nice stuff, Jason. I've got some Cardinal stuff just waiting for you in case Oswaldo decides to get around to signing his Finest stuff.
Kepler

That Adams is sweet! Congrats on some nice pc pickups.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Nice additions. Though I'm not a fan that is a sweet looking Adams.

(04-19-2014, 08:28 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice stuff man!! love the Adams!! i believe i was after that card as well. but wanted to let u know that i have all my Royals stuff available for trade if u need more. take a look. thanks
I saw your thread. You do have a few I'd be interested in...but honestly, I really need more traders right now! Not much to offer you as it is Sad

(04-19-2014, 11:09 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Nice, nice stuff, Jason. I've got some Cardinal stuff just waiting for you in case Oswaldo decides to get around to signing his Finest stuff.
I know...tell me about it! My Jackie Bradley Jr looks like it has finally shipped...but still waiting on Arcia and a few others.
(04-19-2014, 11:49 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: That Adams is sweet! Congrats on some nice pc pickups.
Thank You!
(04-19-2014, 12:37 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice additions. Though I'm not a fan that is a sweet looking Adams.
Wink
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Cool stuff Jason! Thanks again for Jayhawks! Really like Kolten rainbow nice job. Also love to pull a Mercado kid is a stud.

Nice pickups. The Adams is a great looking card.

sweet stuff man! that adams is sick!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Awesome additions Jason! I've already told you what I think of the Adams, so I'll move on. Love that Molina more than everything (but the Adams) since he is my favorite current Cardinal. That reminds me that I have something that I don't think I've shown you before. I don't even think I have scanned it yet.