`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade for / Want option.
04-28-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Trade for / Want option.
(04-28-2014 10:25 AM)bonds20001 Wrote:  It is automatically suppose to move it to the recently traded and adjust the amounts..
Suppose to that is..mine does not right now

Mine has never done that for cards I am receiving in a trade. The cards I trade away are added to the Recently Traded folder and have and trade away quantities adjusted.

The cards I receive for in a trade are in Recently Traded but as duplicates of the card I already have. I have to find the original card in my ORG and adjust quantities manually then delete one of the 2. A much needed update I plan on discussing with them once the site as it exists stabilizes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:16 PM
(04-28-2014 11:39 AM)mmahoney Wrote:  Mine has never done that for cards I am receiving in a trade. The cards I trade away are added to the Recently Traded folder and have and trade away quantities adjusted.

The cards I receive for in a trade are in Recently Traded but as duplicates of the card I already have. I have to find the original card in my ORG and adjust quantities manually then delete one of the 2. A much needed update I plan on discussing with them once the site as it exists stabilizes.

Way back in "the day" when you traded for a card it would remove or lower the number in your trade for or wants field. This was great as it help avoid trading for the same card.

This was when the site worked....at least better.

[Image: patrick_roy_banner_zps0a7c138b.jpg]
04-28-2014, 04:18 PM
(04-28-2014 12:16 PM)snobles Wrote:  Way back in "the day" when you traded for a card it would remove or lower the number in your trade for or wants field. This was great as it help avoid trading for the same card.

This was when the site worked....at least better.

I agree. It will be a great improvement after the site stabilizes.