`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New pickups and rainbows status

New pickups and rainbows status
So, got some new stuff, completing rainbows and a few other cards.

Here is some of the new stuff:

And, decided to throw together scans of my non-1/1 rainbows in progress and completed for Jordy Nelson.
Here is the 2012 Prizm rainbow (already showed this one off, but since I'm doing the rest of these, figured might as well throw it in here too):

2013 Prizm rainbow:

2013 Contenders (pretty exciting LOL):

Since I already have so many of the 2012 Topps products, I decided I wanted to try to get a single copy of every Topps card (non 1/1 of course) from every set. The 4 cards I need below are the 4 I need to complete all of it.

2012 Topps Prime rainbow (if you can call it that LOL):

2012 Supreme:

2012 Inception (need red /25):

2012 Finest (need red /25, pulsar /10):

2012 Chrome:

2012 Topps:

2012 Magic (need relic /25):

2012 other Topps products with one or two card variations:

And, just because it looks really cool (and will look even better if/when I get an "S" for it), the 2008 Jordy Nelson Letterman nameplate:

RE: New pickups and rainbows status
You finally found the Prizm refractor?! Nice!

(04-17-2014, 10:40 AM)savagenate Wrote: You finally found the Prizm refractor?! Nice!
Yeah, from Canada of all places LOL

Haha...whatever works I guess :p

Couple more pickups:

Thanks again, thor804 for the great trade and the extras!

Another update. I changed the pictures above for the 2013 Prizm and the 2012 Supreme rainbows with scans that I did of the actual cards. Thanks again, savangenate, for the trades. Those have been some really fun trades Smile You helped me get my second Beckett graded card!

Anyhow, I also have a few more adds that I recently got as well:

The funny thing is that in those new pickups is a 2008 Select Hot Rookies Gold Jordy Nelson auto that I picked up this past week, and the serial number on it ended up being 40/40! I now have several last number cards of his, which makes it really weird that I'd be able to get that many. I have the light blue 2013 Prizm 15/15, the Summit Prizm 5/5, the 2012 Prizm Gold 10/10, and this one 40/40. I know that's only 4 cards, but with the fact they are all numbered under 50 (all but one under 20) that makes the odds of finding all of them like that pretty low. Anyhow, I've got a BIG auction lot that I won on Easter Sunday that I'm going show off when it gets here Smile Blows my mind that I got it for as cheaply as I did, considering what all is in it!

(04-22-2014, 09:32 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Another update. I changed the pictures above for the 2013 Prizm and the 2012 Supreme rainbows with scans that I did of the actual cards. Thanks again, savangenate, for the trades. Those have been some really fun trades Smile You helped me get my second Beckett graded card!

Anyhow, I also have a few more adds that I recently got as well:

The funny thing is that in those new pickups is a 2008 Select Hot Rookies Gold Jordy Nelson auto that I picked up this past week, and the serial number on it ended up being 40/40! I now have several last number cards of his, which makes it really weird that I'd be able to get that many. I have the light blue 2013 Prizm 15/15, the Summit Prizm 5/5, the 2012 Prizm Gold 10/10, and this one 40/40. I know that's only 4 cards, but with the fact they are all numbered under 50 (all but one under 20) that makes the odds of finding all of them like that pretty low. Anyhow, I've got a BIG auction lot that I won on Easter Sunday that I'm going show off when it gets here Smile Blows my mind that I got it for as cheaply as I did, considering what all is in it!
No problem! Glad to be of help Smile

Nice progress!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1