`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What Tha French, Toast!?

RE: What Tha French, Toast!?
(04-16-2014, 09:50 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Well holy crap, look who's back! How's life been treating you?

I got out of it last summer, sold off a lot of stuff, still have some stuff kicking around but decided to try and get down to the basics and just work a couple of sets and maybe collect David Ortiz to a small degree, nothing crazy.

Definitely not what it was even a few years ago on here. Used to be able to trade anything but it seems to primarily center around autos and GU cards now.
Well holy crap is right, good to see you still hanging in there!

All has been great, I started an online knife and outdoor gear business almost 3 years ago, going awesome. Hoping to be brick and mortar in another couple years.
How's everything with you?

Yeah that was one of the reasons I left to begin with, just tired of all the manufactured patches and jersey swatches some kid wore for 60 seconds while he was putting on the other 15 jerseys he wore at a photo shoot, etc.

My boys seem to really like the sets with minis in them, and the old style sets. So I guess that's what I'll focus on.

Heck, I got a blaster of 2013 Gypsy Queen on clearance at WalMart Tuesday, pulled a Freddie Freeman auto out of it, and they were still more excited about all the "little cards".
(04-16-2014, 08:09 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Welcome back! Traffic has definitely come to a crawl the past year. As was mentioned earlier, site issues have driven a LOT of people away. It's a shame for sure.

Im always open for some trades. If you could keep me in mind for any Tigers when you break your GQ boxes that would be awesome. Good luck with the breaks! Smile
Thank you!! Will definitely keep you in mind for some Tigers.
(04-16-2014, 08:29 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Welcome back to the community Smile
Thank you!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Yes!!!!! Another mini collector, exactly what this site needs! Boy will I have some stuff to trade for you Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Welcome back. I believe if they can ever get this site stable, it will be an amazing place to trade. For now it is still a really good site to trade on ;-) I manage to stay busy trading on here (sometimes too busy).
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(04-17-2014, 11:01 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Yes!!!!! Another mini collector, exactly what this site needs! Boy will I have some stuff to trade for you Smile
Yep! I've always liked them, and now that the boys seem to like them so much, just makes sense.

I got a fairly good start on the mini set with the 3 boxes of 13 GQ. Think I'm at 88 unique, with a few having both the base and vari, so I'm happy.
(04-17-2014, 11:29 AM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Welcome back. I believe if they can ever get this site stable, it will be an amazing place to trade. For now it is still a really good site to trade on ;-) I manage to stay busy trading on here (sometimes too busy).
Yeah from what I've heard hopefully that's the case. Seems like there are still people using the organize, so if they can get the rest to work hopefully some will come back.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]