`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nooooo....... Twins fans. This is for you

Nooooo....... Twins fans. This is for you
Well I guess the cards can just speak for them selves. This is why I will not prospect anymore

All for trade.

[Image: 129D20D9-A276-44AC-B5E8-EC339B7F9D96_zpsn5gj8tbw.jpg]

[Image: 9D0C2938-7774-4C7A-B22E-515E468ED944_zpsoxm1shmy.jpg]

[Image: 4925E747-BD2B-4DB1-8C11-6D9F030FE6B0_zpss9eueop0.jpg]

RE: Nooooo....... Twins fans. This is for you
Can offer a Big Mac and Fries. Been out of work for 6 weeks now!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

that's a impressive Nunez collection I didn't know he was dealt to the Twinkies I thought he was the Yankees insurance policy in case Jeter couldn't play everyday

ouch!

(04-16-2014, 11:44 AM)paynetrain34 Wrote: that's a impressive Nunez collection I didn't know he was dealt to the Twinkies I thought he was the Yankees insurance policy in case Jeter couldn't play everyday
Thanks, makes me sad cause he was good to. But I guess Yangervis Solarte is better

I don't think they ever gave him a decent shot. Looks like they fell in love with Solarte and Anna. I have a little Nunez collection as well and hope he does well in Minnesota. Or at least gets to play every day.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(04-16-2014, 01:21 PM)glassnickels Wrote: I don't think they ever gave him a decent shot. Looks like they fell in love with Solarte and Anna. I have a little Nunez collection as well and hope he does well in Minnesota. Or at least gets to play every day.
His defense was the problem and held him back. I think he can be a productive hitter if given every day ABs
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I feel your pain man. I built up a big auto collection of Nick Franklin for the Mariners as that is my team and he was supposed to be this great prospect. Lost his job this season to Brad Miller and is back in AAA. Sigh... At least he didn't get traded yet. Sorry but on the upside, that is a really nice collection you got there.

I can't collect teams cause players always be moving around often. That is impressive to look at.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]