`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Organize question

Organize question
My organize is a MESS and I wanna delete everything EXCEPT what I have in there for my Terrell Owens PC.. whats best way of doing this without deleting everything? I wanna start over and read what I DO have.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Organize question
(04-16-2014, 06:52 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: My organize is a MESS and I wanna delete everything EXCEPT what I have in there for my Terrell Owens PC.. whats best way of doing this without deleting everything? I wanna start over and read what I DO have.

Wouldn't you be able to right-click on your folders/collections that are located to the left of the screen? Rename or Delete options pop up
[Image: rj11bannercopy.jpg]

*Feel free to PM me if you're looking to buy/trade cards of your fav players/teams.*
Let's Work A Deal! Thanks, Collection Nation! -RJ- Thanks, jkiddlridnour! Great Banner!

(04-16-2014, 07:19 AM)r j 11 Wrote: Wouldn't you be able to right-click on your folders/collections that are located to the left of the screen? Rename or Delete options pop up
I think that only removes the folder, and disassociates the items from folders.... I think. I've not done that in a while, so it may have changed, but that's what I remember from the last time I accidentally did that.

What I normally do is just go into the folder, click the check box for select everything on the screen, then send to trash. I also make sure that the folder is set to show 100, so that it deletes 100 at a time. Fairly painless, and as long as you have your TO cards in another folder, they should be fine Smile

(04-16-2014, 07:46 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I think that only removes the folder, and disassociates the items from folders.... I think. I've not done that in a while, so it may have changed, but that's what I remember from the last time I accidentally did that.

What I normally do is just go into the folder, click the check box for select everything on the screen, then send to trash. I also make sure that the folder is set to show 100, so that it deletes 100 at a time. Fairly painless, and as long as you have your TO cards in another folder, they should be fine Smile
That makes sense. And I do believe you are correct
[Image: rj11bannercopy.jpg]

*Feel free to PM me if you're looking to buy/trade cards of your fav players/teams.*
Let's Work A Deal! Thanks, Collection Nation! -RJ- Thanks, jkiddlridnour! Great Banner!