`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
storage

storage
how does everyone store their extra top loaders and one touch magnetic cases?

RE: storage
I buy them by the bulk. So i usually leave them in the manufacture box and just pull out sealed packs of 25 in i ned them.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I have so many freakin top-loaders, I don;t know what to do with them. I have probably 3 medium flat rate boxes full of used and lightly used toploaders. I was just saying that I was going to bring them to the next card show and see if anyone would want them just so I don;t have to store them.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I keep them in a 4 row super-shoe box and organize them (new, light -used, shipping protection only.

I have a lot of top loaders as well..boxes of new ones for eBay sales and boxes of used for other cards. I recycle as often as I can..

I use These little plastic drawers on my desk. They're about 12 inches tall and 8 inches wide. I keep them full and all other NEW extras stay in manufacturers box. All used sleeves and loaders of ANY type are donated to my card shop to help them save money AND to give to kids on card night.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(04-16-2014, 05:06 PM)happy14027 Wrote: I use These little plastic drawers on my desk. They're about 12 inches tall and 8 inches wide. I keep them full and all other NEW extras stay in manufacturers box. All used sleeves and loaders of ANY type are donated to my card shop to help them save money AND to give to kids on card night.
do you by any chance remember where you got the plastic drawers or show a picture of them?

(04-16-2014, 05:42 PM)frozenace3356 Wrote: do you by any chance remember where you got the plastic drawers or show a picture of them?
The drawers came from Target ($6.99) for the three drawer unit. These things are stackable and mine are two high- (6 drawers-no tipping problems either) and very sturdy and useful. They come in 2, 3 and 4 drawer units all for around the same price. Cannot find a pic but Google . "Sterilite Small Drawer : Target" they show right up
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(04-16-2014, 06:00 PM)happy14027 Wrote: The drawers came from Target ($6.99) for the three drawer unit. These things are stackable and mine are two high- (6 drawers-no tipping problems either) and very sturdy and useful. They come in 2, 3 and 4 drawer units all for around the same price. Cannot find a pic but Google . "Sterilite Small Drawer : Target" they show right up
thankyou

I keep them in a Wal-Mart bag in a closet
[Image: Boston.jpg]