`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
May 20-day Group Submission

May 20-day Group Submission
Alright, time for another group submission! This will be a 20 day submission with the tentative ship date of May 30th! This will give you about a month and a half to get the cards shipped to me to get sent in. The rate is 8 dollars per card plus 1 dollar for an auto. Here are the ground rules. Things will be run a bit different this time so that I can keep track of things a little easier and not ask you guys a million times for your addresses. Please read below and at the end, there is a link to a survey. If you plan on being a part of this submission, complete the survey when you know what cards you plan to submit.

1. Please do not send me your cards postage due.

2. Don't overvalue your cards please and use current sales values as a tool to figuring out an insurance amount. If you over insure your cards you will be paying more for insurance. Remember, I weight the insurance cost so that someone who is submitting two cards isn't paying all the insurance for someone submitting 20.

3. If you have a minimum grade requirement, please indicate so in the survey. Once you have indicated that minimum there will be NO CHANGES. It really slows things down having to redo paperwork so please know what you want and stick to it.

4. I will provide a total that you owe. Please pay promptly. You can pay me by paypal but please gift it otherwise there is a fee associated and that will drive prices up as well. My paypal email is guthrie.jasone@gmail.com. I WILL NOT SHIP YOUR CARDS WITH THE GROUP SUBMISSION UNLESS YOU HAVE PAID.

5. PLEASE package your cards to me how you'd like them to be packaged and sent to Beckett. I will take them exactly as you shipped them and ship them to Beckett that way. I will not be taking anyone's cards out of top loaders, one touches or card savers. I don't want there to be any way that I somehow mess up one of your cards. Remember, any top loaders or magnetic one touches WILL NOT COME BACK.

6. I will use your insurance value you provide for shipment back to you as well. All cards will be shipped in a flat rate box if I can fit them. If you are only sending a few cards, I will send them in a bubble mailer.

7. When I hear things, you'll hear them. Any updates will be posted here in this forum. But this is usually how things go with Beckett. Cards are sent. 3 days later Beckett receives them. 18 to 19 days after they receive them, I will get an email telling me they have them. 20 days after they receive them, I will get an email with the grades. So likely, you will see an update on here when they are shipped, received, and when grades come down.

8. If there is any interest, I may do a live break. If you would like to know your grades right away please indicate so in the survey

9. Again, this will cost $8 per card and an additional $1 for an auto. This cost does not include shipping and insurance.

10. If more than one of the same card that does not have a serial number is submitted by more than one person, the first person to have it listed on here will be the one that gets to submit it. Basically first come first serve. This will eliminate any mix-ups that might occur with having the same card.

11. Important! The shipping and insurance rates will be weighted this time around. This means, if you are sending a ton of cards worth a ton of money, you will be paying more for insurance and shipping than someone who is only shipping a few cards. AGAIN. DON'T OVERVALUE YOUR CARDS. After I have received everyone's cards and have figured out the total insurance and shipping, I will do some amazing math and post it up for everyone to see so they know exactly how much they owe.

Please know that I will be inspecting your cards upon arrival for damaged corners or surface damage, just in case you might have missed it (in a general way, not a grading inspection kind of way). I'm being asked to do this to prevent any claims that damage occurred while your cards are in BGS possession. Of course, should anything go wrong with your card while there, I'll get you in touch with the appropriate people who can handle the issues. I suggest that you take some high resolution scans of your cards just prior to mailing, it helps to have some backup if needed. Should something go wrong, I would appreciate your patience while the problems are resolved. I don't enjoy dealing with the damage any more than you do...

My shipping address is as follows

Jason Guthrie
819 Ebbets Dr SW
Tumwater, WA 98512

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or post here and I'll get back with you as fast as I can. I'll keep your identity private for anyone that requests it. Lets get this going!

Click here to take survey
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: May 20-day Group Submission
You know I will be in. You have all my info and I will get a list of cards going now!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Awesome, I will ship on May 16th. Probably in for 5.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(04-16-2014, 07:18 PM)redskins316 Wrote: Awesome, I will ship on May 16th. Probably in for 5.
Sounds good!

I am in...for how many depends on my budget. I seriously have like 75 cards sitting that I want to get graded, so I'll just have to prioritize and sell more cards to get some grades!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-17-2014, 08:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I am in...for how many depends on my budget. I seriously have like 75 cards sitting that I want to get graded, so I'll just have to prioritize and sell more cards to get some grades!
Thats always my problem....

Bump!

Just so you can gauge if you have enough interest, put me down for 8 for sure. If my tax refund gets here fast enough I'll send more, but I'm in either way!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I just sent you a survey for 13 cards. I'll be getting these out to you in the next day or two.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(04-22-2014, 12:44 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I just sent you a survey for 13 cards. I'll be getting these out to you in the next day or two.
Great!