`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
May 20-day Group Submission

RE: May 20-day Group Submission
(06-04-2014, 02:11 PM)redskins316 Wrote: I can't wait!!! It will fly by, but it's like Christmas as a child, It seems like it's never going to get here..lol
I was just talking to Nick about that today!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I have a somewhat random question for anyone who submitted cards in this group submission: Do you guys use those plastic covers that Beckett uses to protect the cases from getting scratched? If not, can I have them? I'm a bit anal about everything in my graded collection being uniform and I have about a dozen graded cards that aren't in those plastic sleeves (the ones that say "Made in Taiwan") and it drives me nuts!

Just curious if anyone doesn't use them, 'cause I'd love to have them!

Can't wait for everyone's results and pics!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-14-2014, 05:54 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I have a somewhat random question for anyone who submitted cards in this group submission: Do you guys use those plastic covers that Beckett uses to protect the cases from getting scratched? If not, can I have them? I'm a bit anal about everything in my graded collection being uniform and I have about a dozen graded cards that aren't in those plastic sleeves (the ones that say "Made in Taiwan") and it drives me nuts!

Yep, you can have all of mine. I hate them. I use the graded bags that have the sticky at the top. I hate how the Made in Taiwan sleeves fall off....haha! So we are both anal!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-14-2014, 10:11 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yep, you can have all of mine. I hate them. I use the graded bags that have the sticky at the top. I hate how the Made in Taiwan sleeves fall off....haha! So we are both anal!

Yes, nice to know I'm not the only one! If I ever sell you any more graded cards I'll try to find the sticky ones for you haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I'll have to check what I did with mine. I use the same ones buck does.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(06-14-2014, 05:54 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I have a somewhat random question for anyone who submitted cards in this group submission: Do you guys use those plastic covers that Beckett uses to protect the cases from getting scratched? If not, can I have them? I'm a bit anal about everything in my graded collection being uniform and I have about a dozen graded cards that aren't in those plastic sleeves (the ones that say "Made in Taiwan") and it drives me nuts!

Last submission, they actually used those sleeves as packing material for our cards! I used all of them on my cards haha. If they do it again, I'll pack your cards with them!

The wait is half way over guys!

(06-17-2014, 12:09 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: The wait is half way over guys!
Only half? Haha! It seems like months since we shipped haha.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

1 week!

You beat me to it...lol I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Awesome, can't wait!!

(06-23-2014, 09:38 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: 1 week!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]