`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK YOU FLOYDTOWN!!!

THANK YOU FLOYDTOWN!!!
Floydtown, thanks for responding to my others post, instead of just trying to ignore the situation. Much appreciated!!

Also, is there any time table on how long the TRADE and ORGANIZE functions will be down??

RE: THANK YOU FLOYDTOWN!!!
Good question
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

trade just came back up and the 1 page only thing in trade appears to be fixed....have to run but expecting more was fixed
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Hope more fixes to come.

I also found your statement in the other thread funny. Questioning deleted posts is against the TOS. So if you say something we don't like we will delete it and if you question us we will suspend you or something like that.

Sounds like the perfect system for Beckett. lol
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I must say, Of all the bitching and complaining i do about beckett, I am so thankful for floydtown because he at least keeps the line of communication open and that is so HUGE in my books. So a super big thank you to floyd and i hope you never take my complaining personal or directed towards you
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-14-2014, 11:15 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I must say, Of all the bitching and complaining i do about beckett, I am so thankful for floydtown because he at least keeps the line of communication open and that is so HUGE in my books. So a super big thank you to floyd and i hope you never take my complaining personal or directed towards you
Agreed, he has been great in keeping an open line. I really think this Dan guy is going to try his best to get things fixed.

(04-14-2014, 10:59 AM)snobles Wrote: I also found your statement in the other thread funny. Questioning deleted posts is against the TOS. So if you say something we don't like we will delete it and if you question us we will suspend you or something like that.

Sounds like the perfect system for Beckett. lol
nice logic, except for the fact they dont delete posts just because "they dont like them"

but solid logic other than that

(04-14-2014, 12:09 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: nice logic, except for the fact they dont delete posts just because "they dont like them"

but solid logic other than that
I am sure they have their reasons but if you say something against them that is true and in no way are you offending anyone why else would it be deleted? People should be free to vent their frustrations I believe.

I posted in a thread when Beckett auctions was first posted up just to let them know I thought it was wrong that they were pumping out new product while knowing their old ones were flawed? It was not responded to and deleted.

Take from that what you will. If it was in the wrong sections to bring it up they should let the users know that.