IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Gypsy's set wants marked

RE: 2014 Gypsy's set wants marked
offer sent

hey elberson, I did not see any qypsy queens at all. are they private by any chance?

Also I have about 80 to go! Woo!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Bump.. 65 more to go! Mostly looking for the SP's
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

June bump. need the SP's for both mini and regular as well as some base mini's.

Open offer sent for some commons I need. Let me know if I have anything you like.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

there not marked for trade but search my regular card folder for them
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I only have a couple of your needs, but if you see something else you could use shoot over an offer. I can always find something.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

ok thanks. open offer sent.

Didn't see any I could use Elberson but thanks.

end of june bump.. have roughly 50 more to go!