`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, was it Pine Tar, or dirt like claimed?

RE: So, was it Pine Tar, or dirt like claimed?
Since its so common in baseball why didn't pineda just say.." Hey it was PT we all use it, Even batters use it No big deal… its a weather thing ETC>..." Why try to take people for a ride only to make himself look foolish by lying. I don't care if its used either since its not cheating in my book but don't try to act dumb when you get called out on it. Man UP Pineda…
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

So i guess it is a big deal since he got ejected tonight for using pine tar.

(04-23-2014, 10:20 PM)brian2345 Wrote: So i guess it is a big deal since he got ejected tonight for using pine tar.
its still not abig deal. pineda has to stop being so obvious about it. he had a freaking oil spill on the back of his neck. especially when you are doing it against the same team

the only reason he was checked is because he was doing it so obviously before and then doing it so obviously last night

pineda is an idiot

Ejection for altering a ball comes with a 10 game suspension rule 8.02 Is it common practice yes every pitcher i know including myself used it but we all knew that if we got caught it was going to lead to a ejection and suspension even in the minors.
The crazy thing is that he was so obvious with it he could have put it in under flap of his cleats or on inside of his belt buckle or better yet we used to have catcher put it on them for us no one checks the catcher. I guess they changed the suspension from 10 games to 8 used to be 10 in the dark ages of the 80`s when i last played lol.

Doesn't make sense that a hitter can use it for a grip advantage, but a pitcher cannot. I can understand if you were putting a bunch in one area on the ball to try to get a trajectory advantage, but a little touch wouldn't change the spin.

[Image: maxresdefault_zps4ee3da84.jpg]

[Image: original_zps807bf3a1.jpg]
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(04-24-2014, 02:46 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: its still not abig deal. pineda has to stop being so obvious about it. he had a freaking oil spill on the back of his neck. especially when you are doing it against the same team

the only reason he was checked is because he was doing it so obviously before and then doing it so obviously last night

pineda is an idiot
Pin-head-a, LOL, you know, like pinhead
(04-24-2014, 05:44 PM)y2hood Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault_zps4ee3da84.jpg]

[Image: original_zps807bf3a1.jpg]
"You put SNOT on the ball???"
"Some day you will, too" LOL